REVIEW OF LOWER COURT RECORD
- Identification of issues for California state appeal or state or federal writ of habeas corpus
- Professional opinion on the merits of the case
- Price ranges from $500 and up, depending upon length and complexity of the lower court record.
- No work will be performed on any initial review until payment is received and has cleared.
DRAFTING AND FILING OF PETITIONS AND APPEALS
- Direct appeal in the California Court of Appeal or California Supreme Court; OR
- California state habeas petition; OR
- Federal writ of habeas corpus
- Price ranges from $5,000 and up, depending upon length and complexity of the case.
- No work will be performed on any initial appeal or petition until payment is received and has cleared.
- All initial consultations are free. Initial consultations are limited to 30 minutes.
- A $5,000 deposit is required as a retainer. No work will be done until the $5,000 payment has been made and cleared. If no work is done on the case, this deposit is refundable to the client.
- Once payment has cleared, the $5,000 retainer will be applied to any legal work going forward.
- All legal services are flat fee, not hourly.
- The overall fee will depend upon the complexity of the case and the time required.
- The client will be informed of, and approve in writing, the total cost for legal services before any work is performed.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Other costs, such as filing fees, may be extra and are the financial responsibility of the client.